Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

------- A message for everyone!! -------

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Code

------- A message for everyone!! ------- Empty
PostSubject: ------- A message for everyone!! -------   ------- A message for everyone!! ------- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:17 am

Killa and myself(codespree) would like to thank everyone at BS for being so helpful and courteous to us. We did however decide to go back to E_Squad, just because we missed our small corp, and thought it was time to go back. We wanted to let everyone know with no harsh feelings what so ever that we didn't do it to spite anyone. Chances are that in the future we'll join some other corps again and have some more fun. But it was a great time and we thank you all!

Of course we're still in Netz so please party us still and war together like we always have ^-^ we're always looking forward to war and party together with you guys. So thanks again, we're sorry if we let anybody down.. we'll see you in game!

oh and this is so I don't have to message you all individually.

-CodeSpree
Back to top Go down
http://www.unwrittencode.tumblr.com
Cespool

Cespool

PostSubject: Re: ------- A message for everyone!! -------   ------- A message for everyone!! ------- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:32 pm

Don't worry about it , both you are still more then welcome to post here and look at topics as needed. This is a HUB for all NA players to use to help in their adventures in HK FEZ.

Catch you in game

Netpool
Back to top Go down
Code

PostSubject: Re: ------- A message for everyone!! -------   ------- A message for everyone!! ------- I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:19 pm

Thanks alot... I appreciate it ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.unwrittencode.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ------- A message for everyone!! -------   ------- A message for everyone!! ------- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

------- A message for everyone!! -------
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome To BraveSoul :: HK FEZ Events (News)-
Jump to: