Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The new npc --- free weapons and pots

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunny

Sunny

The new npc --- free weapons and pots Empty
PostSubject: The new npc --- free weapons and pots   The new npc --- free weapons and pots I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:27 am

ok, so you talk to that npc and press the first option there as shown.

The new npc --- free weapons and pots 111

The you go to the map, and is that one i have selected if you can see it Razz (sorry)
The new npc --- free weapons and pots 210

Then you go to [C:6] and you will see these "ghosts" (well thats how the npc called them anyways Razz )
The new npc --- free weapons and pots 310

Then of coz, you killed them all, and if not, they kill you Smile hahha jks. they are really bad at fighting - - so then you get those boxes.
The new npc --- free weapons and pots 410

open them and you will see those are the things i got from them and the 2nd one is what you really need. Smile
The new npc --- free weapons and pots 510

Go back to that npc and he will tell you, you have completed it. SmileThe new npc --- free weapons and pots 610

Then since that combine npc is gone, so you might want to go to the one at wonderland Smile (this is only for the second time of the quest, since the first time, you will only need to talk to the npc and you will get your weapon Smile )The new npc --- free weapons and pots 710
The new npc --- free weapons and pots 810
The new npc --- free weapons and pots 910
The new npc --- free weapons and pots 1010
The new npc --- free weapons and pots 1110
Back to top Go down
Cespool

Cespool

The new npc --- free weapons and pots Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new npc --- free weapons and pots   The new npc --- free weapons and pots I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Can seem to do the pots part more then once just did it like 6x in a row
Back to top Go down

The new npc --- free weapons and pots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome To BraveSoul :: Tips and Tricks (Useful Info)-
Jump to: